About World Rally Fever: Born on the Road
World Rally Fever is exactly what the title says it is: a fast paced, crazy action racing game that features circuits themed to evoke different famous places around the world, rendered in stylish anime-style graphics and paired with a sleek soundtrack. There are eight characters to choose from, each with unique characteristics that affect the handling of their vehicle. Fair play is something you have to forget and put to one side, because once that race starts there are no rules but one: win. You are not defenseless in this tough competition. There are weapons and power-ups you can use to do more than simply eke out a win: they allow you to win in style, with as many explosive collisions as possible. World Rally Fever won the hearts of many gamers for its unique gameplay and distinctive visuals. Once you start playing you may find it feels like you were born to ride the road–and find it hard to stop! Controls are responsive, the music is catchy, and the general immersion factor is huge. So if you were looking for a crazy racing game with a twist, then World Rally Fever is for you!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to World Rally Fever: Born on the Road v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the World Rally Fever: Born on the Road v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
World Rally Fever: Born on the Road Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD