About Shard of Spring
Quietly released by SSI in 1986 and 1987 were 2 PC conversions of their classic Apple II RPGs: Demon’s Winter and The Shard of Spring. Both games are solid “conventional” RPGs (i.e. top-down view, lots of loot and monsters) which emphasizes level advancement and typical “kill the big foozle” endgame.The blessed island of Ymros is always at ease thanks to the Shard Of Spring — a crystal that bestows eternal springtime. Now, the evil sorceress Siriadne has stolen the sacred shard and you have to get it back. The world you once knew has fallen to hunger, famine and despair. Everyone now asks you to come forward and take the challenge!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Shard of Spring .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Shard of Spring folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Shard of Spring Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- 1 GB