About Race the Sun
You are a solar powered craft, racing against the sunset at insane speeds. You navigate a procedural landscape that changes every day. You find and collect speed boosts to go even faster and momentarily reverse time. The goal is to increase your score and survive as long as you can without running out of daylight or smashing into pieces. For a change of pace, team-up with other players in an asynchronous relay race.The Simplex World Creator is included right in the game and allows anyone to make unique new game modes (or modify existing ones) and share them in a special user worlds screen for all to see. The game also includes an extremely difficult world called Apocalypse and a deep player leveling system – with tons of objectives and 25 player levels to unlock. As you unlock items, you can customize your ship with attachments like faster turning, protective shield, and decals.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Race the Sun .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Race the Sun folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Race the Sun Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- SM2.0 or later graphics card
- 200 MB of available HD space