Gauntlet mode is a roguelike mode where every run is unique, you pick your champion and fight your way through increasingly difficult battles. After every win you can draft new cards, rules and rewards for your deck in an effort to build the ultimate combo and beat the Gauntlet. Best of all it’s included free with Cardpocalypse! Make friends, play cards, twist the rules, become a Mega Mutant Power Pets master, and try to save the world in this single-player RPG about being a 90’s kid. On her first day at Dudsdale Elementary, 10-year old Jess accidentally gets everybody’s favorite collectible card game banned, forcing the kids to take their card battles underground. Troubles arise when mutants from the game invade the real world, and it’s up to Jess and friends to stop them. From the award-winning indie game studio, Gambrinous, creators of Guild of Dungeoneering, comes an RPG where battles are played with an epic collectible card game. Cardpocalypse takes you back to the 1990’s, a time when computers used floppy disks, and people read magazines for video game cheat codes. You will explore Dudsdale Elementary on a mission to build killer card decks in an effort to defeat the mutants. You will have to trade, earn, wager, change rules and permanently alter cards on your way to victory.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Cardpocalypse v2.33.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Cardpocalypse v2.33 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Cardpocalypse Free Download (v2.33)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- 4 GB
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better
- 500 MB