Time to Get Crackin’The flashlight held between your teeth casts a dim light on the combination locks in the otherwise pitch-black vault. Near-inaudible clicks tap out the rhythm of the delicate dance of your heist as your trembling hands coax the discs into place with precise movements of the dials. The silent alarm was tripped minutes ago and the police are on their way. But you’re not backing out now — you came for fortune, and you’re not leaving without it.Revelation is an intense arcade-style puzzle game from Krisalis where you spin color-coded interconnected dials inside clockwork locks to match colors and create chain reactions to open each safe. Thinking ahead is crucial, as each lock will affect adjacent locks when spun.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Revelation .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Revelation folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Revelation Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Pentium 4 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Version 9.0c
- 34 MB