This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.The world of Oaken is a mythical place, existing in a not easily defined space and time. It is stretched among the branches of the Great Oak. Its inhabitants are spirits that listen to the same voice, called the Oak Song. The loss of that voice starts a series of events leading to a struggle that may either heal or destroy the Great Oak.Roguelike, hero-oriented campaign with deck management.A mystical world inhabited by spirits with celtic and tribal vibes.A randomly generated world map with tons of levels, bosses and events to be discovered.Unique, highly tactical battles on a hexagonal grid, where position and rotation is everything.Upgrade your spells and spirits the way you want.Easy to learn, hard to master – chill and challenge modes suitable for any player.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Oaken v0.5.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Oaken v0.5.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Oaken Free Download (v0.5.0)
Size: 610.50 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Intel Core i5 650
- 2 GB RAM
- Geforce GTS 450
- 2000 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system