About Lands of Lore 3
Coppert LeGré, our 16 year old hero, is a bastard child of a prominent nobleman. But even the fact that he is a nephew of the king won’t help him clear his name from the unjust charges of murdering his own kin. It’s up to him to prove his innocence, regain the trust of the people of Gladstone, and face the evil, mystical force that’s been menacing the land. It will take more than just courage to close the dimensional rifts that seem to be the source of the turmoil. Knowing that, Coppert sets off to find allies, avenge the death of his father and brothers, and save the kingdom itself! Lands of Lore 3 offers diverse, RPG gameplay presented in first person perspective. It gives you a large amount of freedom, letting you choose your own path towards the game’s ultimate goal, and to divert from it whenever you like to engage in one of the many side-quests. You can join one of four guilds as a fighter, cleric, thief, or mage. Gaining expertise in the skills associated with your class is as easy as putting them into use. You’re not facing your destiny all by yourself, though. By your side you’ll find a magical familiar– a faithful companion in your journey. With its help you will survive–and thrive–in one of the most extensive RPG game worlds ever created.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lands of Lore 3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lands of Lore 3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lands of Lore 3 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD