The Sky Is FallingYou’ve never played a puzzle matching game quite like this before. Colorful blocks are raining down, and it’s up to you to sort them into lines and columns to match colors, clear the field, and rack up high scores. Sounds familiar, right? Wrong. These falling blocks can be grabbed in any order as they gently float down, but be careful — once you’ve grabbed one, it will sink like a rock when you let it go! Use zany power-ups to gain an edge, like a ricocheting ball that bounces all over the place breaking bricks!Zyconix is an exciting old school arcade-style puzzle game from Accolade where you must match similarly colored blocks to clear them from the play area. The blocks will start falling down in a trickle, but will soon become a river of colorful tumbling shapes.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Zyconix .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Zyconix folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Zyconix Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Pentium 4 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Version 9.0c
- 34 MB