About Trenches - World War 1 Horror Survival Game
Welcome to the Trenches, 1917. A World War 1 first person horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines – have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience World War l like never before from the eyes of James R. in this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and for your sanity. Explore the real chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped with only your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape the enemy trenches without being caught to return to your family. Trenches is a survival horror game being worked on by one developer, the premise of the game is that you have to collect clues and try to escape the Trenches. Please do submit your feedbacks and suggestions as it really helps out with the development! Try to escape by collecting vital clues and find out what is going on. Trenches is a psychological horror game – where your only escape is through your senses and hearing using your trench whistle to guide you, however that also comes at a price since the enemy can hear your trench whistle. Enemies will also be able to hear if you walk on wood as it will make creaking noise or if you break any bottles. Try to escape the trenches with caution as every corner that you will turn can be your last. The game relies on sounds and hearing, as you are equipped with a ‘Trench Whistle’ which you can use. When it’s used, it will play a sound and you need to follow the sound, however – you have to be careful as the enemy can hear the whistle too and it can give out your position easily. A HARDCORE objective-finding type first-person psychological horror survival game experience about finding and collecting clues with the goal to escape the Trenches, with gut-wrecking moments and different clue locations with repeatability option.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Trenches - World War 1 Horror Survival Game v2.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Trenches - World War 1 Horror Survival Game v2.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Trenches – World War 1 Horror Survival Game Free Download (v2.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or AMD equivalent
- 5 GB available space