About Synthwave Burnout
This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.Synthwave Burnout is an arcade journey designed to give you an enjoyable visual and sound experience. The aesthetics of good old fiction, pleasant, uncomplicated supercar control gameplay – all this is created for you. Feel like you’re inside your favorite 80s sci-fi movie!GAMEPLAY FEATURESMovement is life. In our case, the correct control of the supercar allows its unique generator to extract energy from the surrounding world.CAPTURE A SOUND WAVEWhen your supercar picks up the right speed and the wind blows in your face, you won’t want to stop. It will be akin to anticipating the future – the sensations that cult films and music of the 80s evoke. You will soon realize that the soundtrack and the movement on the neon-flooded highway make up a single whole.THREE THINGS YOU CAN LOOK AT ENDLESSLY:How the fire burns, how the water flows and how you tame the futuristic road in your elite sports car – out of time and fuss, among the neon glare and synthwave sounds.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Synthwave Burnout v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Synthwave Burnout v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Synthwave Burnout Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 7, 8, 10 (x64)
- Intel core i3
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 760
- Version 11
- 4500 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system