In the year 2010, a malicious virus has infected a virtual reality machine, the FireStarter. The intruding program has caused the computer to malfunction. The rules of the simulation have been altered in a potentially deadly manner, with the player’s consciousness trapped inside. There is only one possible way to escape, by completing the game with a period of 48 virtual hours. The penalty for failing to do so is the ultimate one – real death. Dynamic gameplay is focused on RPG elements. To beat the game, the player is offered 20 types of different weapons. Additionally, you can also upgrade various skills of the characters making the gameplay unique and original every time you pick a different character.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to FireStarter.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the FireStarter folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
FireStarter Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- 2GB HDD