About Take No Prisoners
BLITZ OUT, FOR THE LADS
You are Slade. Before the nuclear war, Special Ops commando. Now, survivor. Killing had never been your first initiative, but you were good at it… very good. And your time for killing has begun.
The road to salvation, to the Dome, is littered with the corpses of those who sought its life-giving secrets. But no one person has the technology to breach the Done. Each Zoner group has a piece of the answer. All you have to do is separate them from the information that they hold. Time to kill, or be killed. Top Down Mayhem: A greater field of vision allows you to implement more sophisticated attack and defense strategies. Multiplane levels surround you with enemy targets in 3D, so now you can pick off enemies both above and below you. Non-linear territories:
There’s many different paths to victory, so rage anywhere you want within 20 freak-filled indoor and outdoor territories. Take’em on one by one or explore ahead before completing previous levels. More enemies. Smarter Enemies: Mutants, Mechs, Humans, Sub-Humans, Freaks, Preppies, Grunts – all with advanced AI that gives them extremely tough, individualized combat behavior. Massive Firepower: Disembowel with a Tachyon Cannon, light’em up with a Molotov, or cauterize with a Laser Rifle. With 21 weapons, 22 combat items, and multiple vehicles you can punish anything and everything in sight.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Take No Prisoners v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Take No Prisoners v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Take No Prisoners Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX 9.0c
- 1 GB available space