About DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
DROD RPG: Tendry’s Tale takes the DROD franchise in a new direction by combining the puzzling elements of DROD with the RPG fare of player stats, one-on-one monster duels, and loads of treasure for the taking. Tendry’s Tale is an innovative concept that is not your typical RPG at all, but a puzzle game! Join Tendry, a member of the Stalwart Army, who is trapped far beneath the surface after battling a menacing Underground Empire. He might not be the ideal warrior, but he’s got a lot of panache to make up for his lack in prowess. What makes DROD RPG different from the typical role-playing experience is that it contains no randomness. Enemy encounters, items, areas and treasures are all carefully designed to bring you a series of engaging, well thought-out puzzles that are a joy to solve. There is no grinding and each area is a completely unique experience. Movement is turn-based, and you may play as quickly or slowly as you want. Play this game to relax and contemplate, or take advantage of its large depth and optional elements of challenge and replayability.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
DROD RPG: Tendry’s Tale Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 500 MB HDD