About Cube Escape Collection
In this classic point-and-click adventure anthology you follow the path of Dale Vandermeer, a homicide detective, as he investigates the death of a woman and finds himself drawn into the mysterious world of Rusty Lake. Cube Escape was Rusty Lake’s first series of games, introducing the Rusty Lake universe. Heavily inspired by TV series Twin Peaks. All games are updated, preserved and bundled on GOG for a small price, to survive the end of the Flash Games era. The Cube Escape Collection contains 9 chapters: Seasons, The Lake, Arles, Harvey’s Box, Case 23, The Mill, Birthday, Theatre and The Cave.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Cube Escape Collection v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Cube Escape Collection v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Cube Escape Collection Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- 2 GHz Intel i5 or better
- 4 GB RAM
- Direct X 9.0c compatible video card
- Version 9.0c
- 300 MB available space