CLARC is an isometric, grid-based puzzle game with fast-paced arcade elements. It features comic style visuals in various different graphical themes, from the inside of a chaotic factory to the surface of Mars to the interior of an intruding enemy spaceship where you think, run, and fight through heaps and heaps of carefully designed puzzle and action areas. Our hero, Clarc #37, is a simple, hard-working maintenance robot, living in a decaying nuclear missile factory. Ever since the old supercomputer has disappeared, the rest of the facility has fallen into utter chaos. The discovery that diesel has thrilling effects on robotic circuits lead to a fierce shift in priorities: Every robot has since been focusing on drinking instead of working. Everyone except Clarc. So when a less-than-peaceful spaceship enters the stage to disarm and dismantle this out-of-control doomsday device of a partying factory, Clarc is the one to save the day. He has to overcome his programming to rescue his fellow robots and, of course, his newfound friend, the lovely atomic bomb, Clara.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to CLARC v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the CLARC v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
CLARC Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.0 Ghz or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI or NVidia with 1 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB HDD