About BlazBlue Calamity Trigger
The first hi-res 2D fighter from the creators of the Guilty Gear series! BlazBlue is a traditional 2D fighter where two characters participate in a duel. The story of the game involves dissent and destruction among a powerful council, known unofficially as “the Library,” which controls a great power that once saved humanity, but which now wields its power in protective, some say repressive, ways. A round is called a “rebel” and one match can consist of one to five “rebels”. To win a round, one player must incapacitate the other by reducing their opponent’s health to zero or have more remaining health than their opponent when the clock runs out. Every character has a weak, medium, and strong attack. Also every one has a “unique” technique, called a Drive attack, which is different for each character.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BlazBlue Calamity Trigger v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the BlazBlue Calamity Trigger v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 ( 7 / 8 recommended)recommended
- Intel Core2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- nVidia Geforce 7900 / AMD Radeon X1900
- 15 GB available space
- Direct Sound