About Zombie Night Terror
Now includes the Moonwalkers UpdateThis free update brings: 10 new levels (some in low gravity conditions)6 new enemies for your space-faring zombiesNew trapsPlenty of fixes and improvements to the main campaignPrepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity of this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Zombie Night Terror v1.5.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Zombie Night Terror v1.5.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Zombie Night Terror Free Download (v1.5.2)
Zombie Night Terror (v1.5.2)
Size: 483.58 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- AMD Radeon HD 5750/Nvidia GT 450 or higher
- Version 10
- 600 MB available space