About X4: Foundations
Freedom to personally fly all ships:X4 will allow you to fly all ships personally. From small scouts over a wide range of ship classes up to the biggest carrier, everything can be piloted from the cockpit or an external view.A big focus in the development of X4 has been to achieve a seamless and immersive experience when moving between ships. You can leave a ship, climb down a ladder, walk over the dock of a large space station into another ship you may have parked there and replace the pilot that was working for you just by clicking on his chair.Modular stations and ship upgrades:Building space stations and factories has always been a foundation of the X games. After gaining enough money through fighting or trading, most players want to establish their own economy and start influencing the universe on a larger scale. In X4, it is now possible to be completely free and creative. Stations can be constructed from a variety of modules, be it production modules, living sections, docks or many other types of parts.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to X4: Foundations v6.00_hotfix_5.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the X4: Foundations v6.00_hotfix_5 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
X4: Foundations Free Download (v6.00_hotfix_5)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) / 8 (64-bit) / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel i5-4590 3.3GHz or AMD equivalent
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 780/970 or AMD equivalent (Vulkan support required)
- 15 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system