About X3: Reunion
The Sequel to the award winning X²: The Threat introduces a new 3D engine as well as a new story, new ships and a new gameplay to greatly increase the variety in the X-universe. The economy of X³: Reunion is more complex than anything seen in the X-universe before. Factories are being built by NPCs, wars can affect the global economy, NPCs can trade freely and pirates behave far more realistically. Extensive development has gone into the X³ engine, making full use of DirectX 9 technology, to create dramatic visual effects and stunningly realistic starships. Coupled with the massively enhanced A.L. (Artificial Life) system, X³: REUNION presents players with an ever changing, evolving universe; where a player’s actions really can shape the future of the universe. The new X³ 2.0: Bala Gi Research Missions: The X³ 2.0: Bala Gi Research Missions offers a host of new features and missions, allowing the player to delve deeper than ever before into the X universe. Space just got a whole lot bigger with the addition of two new sectors and the introduction of the gargantuan Player HQ which allows many exciting new features including the ability to build your own ships and even give them customized space paint finishes. In addition to the new M7 battleship, there is an assortment of new weapons and onboard ship devices to use and explore.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to X3: Reunion.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the X3: Reunion folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
X3: Reunion Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium IV 1.7GHz or same grade
- 512 MB RAM
- 128MB 3D card compatible with Direct X 9.0c
- 4.5GB available space