Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?Lovingly rendered storybook art styleGather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colourful personas and fantastical narratives.Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wytchwood .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Wytchwood folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Wytchwood Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- 2 GB RAM
- Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- Version 9.0c
- 1 GB available space