About Worms United
An absolutely engrossing game that was responsible for many sleepless nights back in the 90s is back to bring more sleepless nights now! What’s there not to like about teams of 10 worms unleashing hell against each other on a fully destructible map using a wide arsenal of fun and imaginative weapons? The answer is “nothing”. Especially if you are using the multiplayer option. The look on your buddy’s face when your well-placed holy grenade sends a bunch of his best worm-soldiers to a better place is just priceless. Creative use of weapons is the key to victory. You can shoot the bazooka directly at your opponent and take some of his health. If you are clever and skilled, though, then maybe there is a way to use the wind and gravity to curve the trajectory of the projectile so that it lands right behind his cover and throws him from the cliff, causing an instant death? The feeling of satisfaction after such a brilliantly executed stunt is what makes this game great. So if you are looking for a game to play with your friends then you really can’t go wrong with Worms United.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Worms United v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Worms United v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Worms United Free Download (v1.0)
Worms United (v1.0)
Size: 159.65 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD