About Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition
Worms™: Ultimate Mayhem – Deluxe Edition is the definitive 3D “Worms™” game! Load your weapons and experience a whole new dimension in destructive turn-based cartoon action! Taking the game into 3D creates all-new strategic and gameplay possibilities. With over 70 single-player missions and challenges, local multi-player for up to 4 players, Achievements, unprecedented customization of both worms and weapons, and fully destructible environments, it’s bursting with anarchic mayhem. Battle and puzzle your way through all of the missions from both “Worms™ 3D” and “Worms™ 4: Mayhem” – it’s essentially two games in one. With the addition of HD visuals, gameplay enhancements and new extra content, it is the ultimate 3D “Worms™” collection!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Worms Ultimate Mayhem – Deluxe Edition Free Download
Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition
Size: 1.06 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400 / ATI Radeon HD 4650 or higher
- At least 1.8 GB of Space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible
- In some instances, systems may require model specific drivers. If your system manufacturers no longer support hardware under this category, it may not be possible to run this title. Should this be the case, we are unable to assist you and recommend that you pursue support from your respective system manufacturer. This issue is most common in laptops and is prevalent with select products from most leading manufacturers.