About World War II GI
WWII GI is the invasion of Normandy. The paranoia. The fear. the intensity that was D-Day. You will experience it first hand.You’re in the 101st Airborne, part of the first wave of allied forces to touch down in a no-man’s land of twisted shrapnel, dead bodies and heavily armed Nazi-infested machine-gun bunkers. Now you must fight your way through hostile beaches, abandoned country roads with tall, sniper infested hedgerows, the narrow streets of devastated villages and more.This is D-Day!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to World War II GI v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the World War II GI v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
World War II GI Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- 1.0 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Version 9.0c
- 800 MB