About Wizard's Crown
Wizard’s Crown is a fantasy role-playing game in which the player creates a party of up to eight adventurers and takes them on a quest to retrieve a magical crown from a wizard named Tarmon, who sealed himself and the crown in his laboratory five hundred years ago.The game features tactical battles, during which the player navigates the party members in turns over the battlefield. Different weapons demonstrate unique characteristics; for example, spears can attack two squares away, flails ignore the enemy’s shields, and axes have a chance of breaking them completely. Shields are used to defend against frontal attacks and those coming from whatever side the shield is equipped on.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wizard's Crown .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Wizard's Crown folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Wizard’s Crown Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- 1 GB