Two twin brothers. A fellowship of warriors. And only one true King. Wigmund is a story-driven RPG set up in a medieval fantasy world inspired by those cultures – Anglo-Saxon and Celtic – which also inspired J.R.R. Tolkien. Build your fellowship and explore an open-world, rich with outlaw camps, ruined castles, dangerous caverns and forgotten ruins. You are not limited by classes. Develop your knight in favor of speed, health, damage or preternatural abilities. Unique game-play for swordsmen. Control Wigmund’s sword with gestures, your mouse becoming an extension of his weapon. It is really different and it might take practice before you can master it. That is not all, getting out of trouble with dodges and rolls is also required! No boss fight can be a simple stand-still hack & slash but an opportunity to prove your sword mastery. Move with WASD, attack once with a left click. Swipe the mouse to your left and your hero will slash to the left, swipe the mouse to your right and your hero will slash to the right.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wigmund.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Wigmund folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Wigmund Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Intel Core i5-4570T 2.9 GHz / AMD Phenom II x4
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 / Radeon RX 560
- Version 11
- 5 GB available space