About Where Is My Heart?
In Where is my Heart? you play the story of a family of forest spirits. The family lives comfortably in a tree in the woods until one day they lose their home and thus embark on a great adventure. Their journey will take them through the mushroom caves and even deeper down to the lifeless crystal pools and back up into the mountains. Where is my Heart? offers a unique gameplay experience – the world is broken up into fragments, which you have to piece back together in your mind. It gets even more complicated as you proceed. The Rainbow Spirit allows you to rotate the world around and jump across space. The Bat King can see hidden platforms which only exist for him. Help the three spirits find their home tree again!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Where Is My Heart? v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Where Is My Heart? v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Where Is My Heart? Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- 1 GB RAM
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM
- 150 MB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card