Whateverland is a hand-painted point-n-click adventure game with a branching dialogue system, non-linear gameplay, various endings and unique in-game turn-based board game.Find your way out of a magical prison called Whateverland with a charming ghost Nick by your side, get to meet the charismatic locals, steal and deceive or be a good boy and help others to discover all the different endings to this bizarre adventure.Each level can be completed in at least two different ways: you either steal from people or help them. The rich branching dialogues will tell you more about the world and its inhabitants, as well as influence your relationship with Whateverlanders and your sidekick Nick.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Whateverland v1.0.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Whateverland v1.0.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Whateverland Free Download (v1.0.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- NVidia Geforce GTX 650 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7790
- 7 GB available space