About WHAT THE GOLF?
Sure, it has ‘golf’ in the title but that’s about where the similarity to golf ends. WHAT THE GOLF? is at heart a comedy game with puzzles, challenges and loads of surprises. Okay, so there’s a bit of what you might recognise as golf in there but loads more of what definitely isn’t! Confused?Excellent!Try Sporty Sports!, It’s Snowtime or one of the hundreds of other incomprehensible levels, featuring toasters, hot dogs, office chairs and a multitude of utterly random objects.Come back every day to play new courses and win a bunch of more or less useful prizes.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to WHAT THE GOLF? .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the WHAT THE GOLF? folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
WHAT THE GOLF? Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 2.6 GHz Intel Quad Core
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, 2 GB Memory
- Version 11
- 1 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system