About What Lies in the Multiverse
What Lies in the Multiverse is a story-driven puzzle platformer filled to the brim with hijinks, chaos, and reality-bending adventure.Seamless TransformationsHarness the power of the multiverse! Switch worlds in mid-air, turning pitfalls into bridges, walls into tunnels, and foes into friends. Just be careful when you mess around with gravity…Diverse World
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to What Lies in the Multiverse .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the What Lies in the Multiverse folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
What Lies in the Multiverse Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 2.6 GHz Intel Quad Core
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, 2 GB Memory
- Version 8.0
- 3 GB available space