About Way of the Red
Way of the Red is a 2d action platformer with a focus on fun, satisfying combat. Splatter blood across the land through four massive zones, each with their own unique environments, characters, and secrets. Use satisfying and versatile sword techniques to shred enemies to pieces. Mutate your character with the mysterious red seeds, and learn new abilities from hidden characters. You take the role of a downtrodden swordsman of a nearly extinct race known as the birdmen. Years of training and battle leave you unfulfilled and without purpose, so one day, you leave home to discover the fate of your lost childhood love. Your quest for perspective is abruptly cut short when you are shot from the sky by a group of human warriors who specialize in trapping birdmen for use as slaves. You wake up with your wings clipped and sword confiscated, in a land ruled by a sadistic king who posesses a strange obsession with harvesting the mysterious “red seeds”. You come to realize that the fate of the one you’ve been searching for is intertwined with the king’s nefarious ambitions. In order to meet her again, you must get your hands on a sword, escape enslavement, and carve a path of blood to the ominous Spire City.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Way of the Red.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Way of the Red folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Way of the Red Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.5 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB Video Memory, DX9 Compatible
- Version 9.0