About Wasteland Remastered
Originally released in 1988, Wasteland brought the post-apocalypse to video games and inspired a genre. Play one of history’s defining RPGs with completely overhauled graphics, sound, and expanded musical score. The year is 2087, nearly a century after an all-out nuclear war turned vast swaths of the Earth into a radioactive hellscape. You are a Desert Ranger, a band of stalwart lawmen who are the only hope left in what was once the American southwest, and good people’s last defense against hunger, sickness, ravaging raiders, and mutants. Now something more secretive and sinister is menacing humanity, and it’s your job to investigate. Recruit help and follow leads—the choices you make will shape the world around you. Choose wisely, your life and the lives of those you’re sworn to protect depend on it.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wasteland Remastered v1.24.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Wasteland Remastered v1.24 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Wasteland Remastered Free Download (v1.24)
Wasteland Remastered (v1.24)
Size: 2.24 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 8 / 10
- Intel Core i5-760 or AMD Athlon II X2 245
- 4GB RAM
- Nvidia GT 520 or Radeon HD 5450 or HD Graphics 4000
- DX 11 required
- Storage size required is approx. 3.5Gb
- Requires a 64 bit processor and Operating system