Warpips is what would happen if Command and Conquer and Nexus Wars had a baby made out of tanks and napalm! Set loose the engine of war and watch the chaos of physics-based combat explode onto the battlefield! Assemble your army from a diverse roster of infantry, vehicles and airplanes. Deploy troops, call down airstrikes, and launch missiles – all without that pesky micromanagement.Focus on the big picture; no complex microEach round lasts between 10-20 minutesEasy to learn, hard to masterBuy the game – you get the gameNo microtransactionsNo pay to winRandomly generated battles
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Warpips .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Warpips folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Warpips Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 8.1/10
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 @ 2.4ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 or ATI Radeon HD 5570
- Version 11
- 550 MB available space