About Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Discover the grim dark universes of Warhammer where there is only war. From Warhammer 40,000 to Warhammer Fantasy and more – discover it all on GOG Warhammer Franchise page. Gladius Prime was known to Imperial scholars as a planet of archeological interest. During its colonization ancient relics were found, revealing hints of a shrouded past. But it was more than relics. Something awakened, an unspeakable horror from an ancient past, and the citizens of Gladius found themselves trapped in a terrible war for survival. Gladius Prime was once a planet of peace. Now there is only war. Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planet’s resources. In the first 4X turn-based strategy game set in Warhammer 40,000 you will lead one of four factions: Astra Militarum, Space Marines, Orks and Necrons, each with their own unique gameplay, technological tree, units and heroes. Face a challenging AI or cooperate or compete with friends and strangers across the globe.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War v1.07.05.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War v1.07.05 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War Free Download (v1.07.05)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- Vulkan support (Nvidia GeForce 600 series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 series / Intel HD Graphics 500 series)
- 4 GB available space