About War Wind II: Human Onslaught
After many years of war, much has changed on the world of Yavaun. Humans, reluctant colonists, are now part of the cultural diversity of this alien world. Factions have formed over the decades since the humans appeared. The Overlord Factions includes the allied forces of Tha’roon and Obblinox. The SUN (Servants Under NagaRom) are represented by Shama’Li and Eaggra. Of the two human factions, the Marines are comprised mainly of Marines and the Descendants are scientists and academics. Each factions has its own agenda – and peaceful coexistence is definitely on it.
War Wind: Human Onslaught offers a great variety of vehicular, mechanised and special units, with intense and exciting maps, and a rich array of options, graphics and sounds, along with a combat model that offers a dynamic balance of play. All this, plus the addition of the human element make War Wind: Human Onslaught a compelling must-play for any real-time strategy fan.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to War Wind II: Human Onslaught .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the War Wind II: Human Onslaught folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
War Wind II: Human Onslaught Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM