VVVVVV is a retro styled 2D platformer by Terry Cavanagh, creator of dozens of free games. You play as the fearless leader of a team of dimension exploring scientists who inadvertently crash, and are separated. The game is all about exploring the strange world you’ve found yourself in, and reuniting your friends. VVVVVV explores one simple game mechanic: you cannot jump – instead, you reverse your own gravity at the press of a button. The game focuses on playing with this mechanic in a variety of interesting ways. The game is designed not to artificially gate your progress. In VVVVVV there are no locks, no power-ups, no switches, nothing to stop you progressing except the challenges themselves.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to VVVVVV v126.96.36.199.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the VVVVVV v188.8.131.52 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
VVVVVV Free Download (v184.108.40.206)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 42MB HDD