About VR Soccer '96
I’m sure you remember this game. It was the first soccer game that made you smell the grass and feel on your leg after every foul. You were playing from virtually any perspective with smooth and fast camera action that got you in the game. Its interactive technology didn’t look better, but it played better.You do remember, don’t you?Choose from 44 international teams and select the position you want to play. Try head to head or alternating play modes for one or two players and even more multiplayer fun?Feel the soccer once again.The first football game to utilize 3D graphics; also known as Actua SoccerCreate your own team and customize it to suit your preferencesPlay with up to 15 of your friends!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to VR Soccer '96 .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the VR Soccer '96 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
VR Soccer ’96 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 4GB HDD