About Voodoo Kid
Who’d have thought it? Who could possibly have imagined it? KID, a kid just like any other. A tired little boy reading his book. A tired little boy…so tired……then WIDE AWAKE. Wide awake and all alone. A prisoner of the unfriendly, unearthly Baron Saturday, king of the Zombies, master of Voodoo and lord of poor KID’s shaky future.Explore, solve and fight. And where that fails – RUN!- Shudders and thrills guaranteed- Puzzles and riddles to stimulate your imagination- A humorous and atmospheric adventure- Simple point-and-click interface- Includes digital game manual, Ship’s Log, and Voodoo Dictionary
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Voodoo Kid v1.0.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Voodoo Kid v1.0.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Voodoo Kid Free Download (v1.0.2)
Voodoo Kid (v1.0.2)
Size: 1.72 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or newer
- SSE2 instruction set support (for instance Pentium 4)
- 2 GB RAM
- Version 9.0c
- 3 GB available space
- Game uses Boxedwine http://www.boxedwine.org/