About Victoria II: Civil War Edition
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century. Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialization, political reforms, military conquest, and colonization. Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Victoria II: Civil War Edition v2.31.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Victoria II: Civil War Edition v2.31 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Victoria II: Civil War Edition Free Download (v2.31)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- 2 GB Available HDD Space
- DirectX® compatible