About Vaporum: Lockdown
Vaporum: Lockdown is a prequel to the award-winning steampunk dungeon crawler Vaporum. It is a grid-based, single-player, single-character game, seen from a first-person perspective in an original steampunk setting, and inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the more recent Legend of Grimrock I and II.Vaporum: Lockdown follows the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. Following disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.Key FeaturesFirst person real-time combat
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Vaporum: Lockdown .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Vaporum: Lockdown folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Vaporum: Lockdown Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.5 Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 series 512 MB video card or AMD equivalent
- Version 11
- 6 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system