About Urtuk: The Desolation
Urtuk is an open world, tactical turn-based RPG in a low-fantasy setting.Guide your band of adventurers through the ruins of an ancient world. Recruit new followers, loot the corpses of your fallen foes, and do your best to survive in this harsh and unforgiving realm.FeaturesSurvival RPG with focus on combat and open-world exploration in a dark fantasy settingTurn-based, tactically rich combat on large maps, with multiple environmental factors and a carefully crafted class/skill systemProcedurally generated survival campaignExtract character upgrades directly from your fallen enemiesAll graphical assets are hand drawn, from characters, monsters and objects, to the world map and battlefieldsDynamic battlesRam your enemies onto spikes or over high cliffs! Shield your allies and counterattack your enemies when they strike. Use your archers for ranged support while performing melee attacks. Or execute one of many possible combo attacks!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Urtuk: The Desolation v1.0.091b.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Urtuk: The Desolation v1.0.091b folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Urtuk: The Desolation Free Download (v1.0.091b)
Urtuk: The Desolation (v1.0.091b)
Size: 733.38 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.0 Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB
- 600 MB
- Note 1. Older Intel Integrated graphics (3000 and older) and Windows 10 won’t run this game. Windows 7 works however. Note 2: If you experience a crash during game start up, you might have outdated graphics drivers. Try set the game’s “urtuk.exe” file compatibility mode to Win8.