Embark on an uplifting journey through the mind of Tom in Unwording. Solve word puzzles, explore his neighborhood through multiple perspectives, and help Tom overcome his negative thought patterns as he finds a new perspective on life.Tom sees the world through a lonely, glass-half-empty lens. To him, everyday objects morph into complex word puzzles, reminding him of all that he lacks. As he solves each puzzle, the solutions spell out messages that are irrational and defeating.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Unwording v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Unwording v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Unwording Free Download (v1.0)
Size: 628.65 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- 8 GB RAM
- Intel HD 4000 series
- 1 GB available space
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system