About Until We Die
Until We Die is a base defense strategy game. Your base is the subway station, it’s underground part. You’ll have to defend it against all sorts of things, brought in by meteorites. To win, you have to survive for about 30 game days, fending off all the attacks on the base. At first, it’ll be small packs of creatures, and by the end, you’ll have to fight a sweeping horde of mutants. Also, the game will end early if our hero, Ivan, dies or if the power generator, the heart of the base, is destroyed. Until We Die is not a conventional strategy game. Here you have to run around as Ivan and dispense ass-kicking valuable orders to your subjects. There’s no advanced AI. Humans are reluctant to take the initiative, and those lazy bastards don’t want to do anything on their own.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Until We Die.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Until We Die folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Until We Die Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 64-bit Windows 7
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- Version 9.0c
- 1 GB available space
- DirectX compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system