About Universe Sandbox
Universe Sandbox is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale. It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet. Universe Sandbox includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Universe Sandbox v26.2.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Universe Sandbox v26.2.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Universe Sandbox Free Download (v26.2.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.6GHz dual-core
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB Video Memory, Shader Model 4.0
- Version 11
- 2 GB
- A 64-bit version of Windows is required for Universe Sandbox. Laptops or other computers that use integrated graphics (rather than dedicated graphics hardware) may see issues with Universe Sandbox even if they meet the 1GB video memory requirement. Dedicated video hardware is recommended.