While taking a break from playing a tabletop RPG, Daniel, an average guy from modern times, is transported to Harnakon’s Castle. Thinking that he is suffering from a hallucination, he decides that he is going to run the adventure for as long as the illusion lasts. As he explores the castle, fights the monsters within, and even casts potent magical spells, Daniel comes to realize that not everything is as it seems. Unepic heroically combines open-world platforming gameplay with the intricacy and challenge of the RPG. Tweak Daniel’s skills to your heart’s content. Fight a bewildering variety of monsters, from the lowly goblin to the gigantic dragon, with over 100 different weapons. If forbidden magics are more your calling, then 70 spells and magical items will please even the most discriminating would-be wizard. Monsters, weapons, potions, spells, quests, pets, bosses, a giant castle all come together to make a funny story Unepic. If you love nerd-based humor and the RPG munchkin in you is strong, you’ll appreciate every last bit of this charming RPG/platformer!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Unepic v18.104.22.168.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Unepic v22.214.171.124 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Unepic Free Download (v126.96.36.199)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible 3D graphic card with 256 Mb VRAM and OpenGL support
- 250 MB
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible soundcard