About UFO: Afterlight
UFO: Afterlight takes us to Mars, where a human colony has been built with the help of the Reticulans not long before the events of UFO: Aftershock took place. The Martian base is self-sustainable and provides all the necessities for the survival of humans on a foreign planet, mainly breathable air, water and food. Although the people inhabiting this colony have the technologies and knowledge required for their further development, basic survival is their major concern. Their only activity is research of a nearby excavation site, which proves the existence of an ancient, intelligent and highly developed alien civilization. You will enter the game when the research drastically affects all the inhabitants of the Martian colony. New and unexpected enemies appear in the form of robots, built centuries ago by the unknown aliens for their protection, whose purpose is to eliminate any traces of other civilizations on Mars.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to UFO: Afterlight v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the UFO: Afterlight v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
UFO: Afterlight Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Pentium® III or AMD® Athlon – 1GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- nVidia® GeForce™ 5700 or ATI Radeon® 9500 *
- 2550 MB available space
- Intel integrated cards are not supported