About Turbo Overkill
Half-metal, half-human, half-crazyHeavily inspired by some of the all-time greats like Doom, Duke Nukem and Quake, with stunning cyberpunk visuals, Turbo Overkill is the most savage FPS ever released by Apogee. You play as half-metal, half-human, half-crazy Johnny Turbo, augmented with hidden arm rockets and a chainsaw that extends from your lower leg allowing you to kick-slice enemies wide open.In this Blade Runner-meets-DOOM hellscape, Johnny returns to his hometown of Paradise and finds its entire population possessed by Syn, a rogue AI, and its army of augmented minions. Desperate for enough money to outrun his past mistakes, Johnny takes on the impossible job of destroying the greatest AI ever created. Rival bounty hunters want to claim the prize first. Nothing is easy in paradise.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Turbo Overkill v0.33.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Turbo Overkill v0.33 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Turbo Overkill Free Download (v0.33)
Turbo Overkill (v0.33)
Size: 7.25 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- CPU with 2+ GHz, 4 cores
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 970 or R9 390X
- Version 10
- 5 GB available space
- Specs not finalized