About TRON 2.0
Alan Bradley has finally perfected the technology to digitize people, which allows humans to enter the internal world of a computer. His program, “Ma3a,” has AI sophisticated enough to store the entire gene code of a person and the mathematical equations necessary to transfer people back and forth between the physical and digital world. However, fCon – Future Control Industries – has learned of Alan’s research and is moving to take over the company. When Alan disappears mysteriously, finding him is up to Jet, his son. Jet uses his father’s technology to enter the computer world and, while investigating his father’s disappearance, discovers a sinister plot. Four “primitive” weapons – disk, rod, ball, and mesh – are encountered in the computer world, though the disk is the only weapon that can be used both offensively and defensively. Jet will also ride light-cycles, both the classic cycle from the 1982 film and a new “experimental” update from designer Syd Mead (also responsible for the original light-cycle design).
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to TRON 2.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the TRON 2.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
TRON 2.0 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Pentium III or AMD Athlon 500MHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 32MB Direct3D compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L and 32-bit color
- Version 9.0
- 2458 MB available space
- DirectX compatible 16-bit Sound Card