About Treasure Hunter Claire
The battle between the Hero and the Demon King has come to an end and the world was at peace. However, with monsters still wreaking havoc, humans teamed up with Demons to subdue the rampaging monsters. In this peaceful world, there lived a Treasure Hunter, the protagonist, Claire. Hearing a rumor of a treasure that could grant any wish, Claire traveled to the fabled land of Alstroemeria. Word of the treasure being in Alstroemeria had caused it to explode with activity. And Claire was not alone, as many other adventurers also came in search of the treasure. She arrived in the town that acted as a staging ground, and as she walked through it, she came across a mysterious shop and met its owner.She introduced herself as Milith, and said that there was treasure at the shrine in the temple to the north. Claire didn’t fully trust her, but with no other leads, she decided to investigate.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Treasure Hunter Claire v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Treasure Hunter Claire v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Treasure Hunter Claire Free Download (v1.1)
Treasure Hunter Claire (v1.1)
Size: 1.31 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Intel Core2 Duo or better
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Version 9.0
- 2 GB available space
- 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.