About Travellers Rest
This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.*NOTE: As the game is in early access not all of these features are implemented, check the early access description for details.Travellers Rest is a tavern management game where you can brew your own beer, run a farm, and build relationships. You are an innkeeper, on a journey to transform a run-down tavern into a bustling social space. Based in a cheerful fantasy setting, Travellers Rest is home to people to meet, places to explore, and lost magic. Along your journey you’ll discover new things to brew, farm, cook, and build to create your perfect fantasy tavern.Crafting and progressionBrew beers, distil spirits, and make wines. Create the perfect crisp lager or the wildest sour. Travellers Rest will allow you to discover and craft a whole array of food, drink, and items. Along this journey you’ll gain experience to level-up and further customise your character. Spend your points in six technology trees relating to nature, building, cooking, brewing, socialising, and magic!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Travellers Rest v0.5.5.7.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Travellers Rest v0.5.5.7 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Travellers Rest Free Download (v0.5.5.7)
Travellers Rest (v0.5.5.7)
Size: 259.43 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1+
- SSE2 instruction set support
- 500 MB RAM
- Graphics card with shader model 4.0+
- Version 10
- 500 MB available space