In the distant, post-apocalyptic future, what is left of the population of mankind lives in an enclosed citadel called Domed City Providence, created to survive the harsh outside environment. In this, mankind’s final refuge, Randolph Carter, a member of a notorious hacker-for-hire group called ODIN, accidentally stumbles across the terrifying truth, a truth that might tear apart his own sanity and question his very existence.HP Lovecraft meets CyberpunkExperience a never-before seen blend between H.P. Lovecraft’s cosmic existentialism and a grim, dystopian cyberpunk setting. Transient adapts and expands upon seminal pieces of both genres to ensure that your experience is both familiar and fresh at the same time.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Transient v0.170.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Transient v0.170 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Transient Free Download (v0.170)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- 3.60GHz Intel Core i3-4160
- 6 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480/570/670, ATI Radeon HD 5870/5850
- Version 11
- 15 GB available space